Saturday, September 26, 2009

Snack Bar Success!!


A big THANK YOU to all the helpers in the snack bar last night!! Thank you to the gals who worked during the freshman game for letting my little helper be yours too. Sydney loved "helping the girls". Thank you so much to the parents who came in for the JV game and let me and my little helper go home to bed. If you had any problems, or have any suggestions for next time please let me know. You can email me at nighthawkfootball@yahoo.com, just put Tara in the subject line.

Don't forget that next weeks game is on Thursday, and the next home game when we'll have the snack bar again is the following Thursday. If you're up for more snacky fun we'd love to have you! If your friends ask what you do for fun on thursday and friday nights tell them they can come and work the snack bar with you!!

-Tara Harrison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions for the Coach's